Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajap123
Creator II
Creator II

label in pivot table

Hi Experts,

In the pivot table, the 'expression label' doesn't appear when a single value is selected from the Measure listbox.
If more than 1 measure is selected then everything looks good.

How to enable the expression label when one measure is selected.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Suraj, when you have a vertical dimension and only one expression the default behaviour is hide the column labels, you can try using a calculated dimension for year like:

=Aggr(Dual(If(Count(DISTINCT Measure)>1, Year, Year & ' - ' & Measure), Year), Year)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may Demote ID to the last

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rubenmarin

Hi Suraj, when you have a vertical dimension and only one expression the default behaviour is hide the column labels, you can try using a calculated dimension for year like:

=Aggr(Dual(If(Count(DISTINCT Measure)>1, Year, Year & ' - ' & Measure), Year), Year)

gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

It might be per design, if I bring the Year next to the ID (dimension) its showing the label when there is single Measure selection.

Please refer the attachment.

rubenmarin

Hi Gajapathy, that's because you're not using any vertical dimension, the year dimension is transformed in a horizontal dimension.

The original document has 2 columns, one for each year, set as vertical dimension, I tried to keep the original vertical dimension.

cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Guys,

Should you be interested in an improved version of the AdHoc report.

I've created a template qvw which contains an AdHoc table module.

It has all the best ideas about Adhoc reporting which I could find on the QlikCommunity combined in one solution.

A short post about the AdHoc table can be found here. Though I recommend you to check out the free video on QlikViewModules.com

Have fun Qlik'n, Koen

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Liked It, Can you re share the Link of QVW. Because, As you provide the link is not working

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

please share the correct link