Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

line (colouring) + background color

Hi,

I am using Qlik Sense and we have a few visualization issues. I realise these might be basic questions, but I am unable to find the solution on the forums/other support.

- First, in a KPI chart the background color is white, how do we adjust this?

- Second, how do I manually adjust line colouring? I can select a 12 or 100 color scheme, but I want to manually adjust because the colours that have been selected automatically are quite similar.

- Third, between charts we would like to have lines, as a sort of divider. Is that possible?

Any reply is much appreciated!

Best regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone for replying.

I have managed to solve the colored lines with the following article, but then applied to a line chart.

Qlik Sense: How to set custom colors by measure in a bar chart

View solution in original post

5 Replies
uroboros
Creator
Creator

Hi Ulrich, to give some answers:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/September2018/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Sense_Extens...

Go to these link, please. All that you need it's build you own theme for Qlik sense.

regards!

-M

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I am a bit lost as to what to do with that information. Where would I change the code? Would that be in the individual graph data or in some part of the master code?

Thanks a lot for helping a newbie out !

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi Rianne,

- First, in a KPI chart the background color is white, how do we adjust this?

I didn't see any KPI Chart in Qliksense. I believe, You are asking related KPI Object. From that You can't change BG color for that as it is limitation with Native objects. I can suggest you to go Widgets / If you are talking about Extension, For that you need to work around in CSS files

- Second, how do I manually adjust line colouring? I can select a 12 or 100 color scheme, but I want to manually adjust because the colours that have been selected automatically are quite similar.

For that, You need to use Master Item or Measure expression for color

- Third, between charts we would like to have lines, as a sort of divider. Is that possible?

No, But For a while, You can make using ASCII Keywords for that.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Anil.

Regarding point 2, I fiddled around with that a bit writing formulas as =blue(sum(expr)) but that doesn't work. How would the formula go?

Point 3, what would be the ascii code to use? And where would we put it?

As always, thanks a lot for your insight!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks everyone for replying.

I have managed to solve the colored lines with the following article, but then applied to a line chart.

Qlik Sense: How to set custom colors by measure in a bar chart