Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

listbox from and to date

Hi,

I have listbox which  has text column, user wants to select from and to fields based on text column, please let me know how to achieve it

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

See if this thread can guide you in the right direction:

Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

Not applicable
Author

this is for dates, need it for alphanumeric characters

sunny_talwar

to and from alphanumeric characters? Can you share an example?

Not applicable
Author

there are store location codes when user select from and to store location and press button then store locations codes will selected in listbox in sorted order

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Can you share sample application?

Not applicable
Author

Example you have below codes

RPOS1              

L01RF

34GEF         

9C3B             

BDF21    

BS040 

DWKS008

TR97GH

4TYRS      

if user selects From: 9C3B and To: L01RF then below should be selected and appear in below order in the Listbox

9C3B

BDF21    

BS040 

DWKS008

L01RF

Not applicable
Author

Can someone suggest on above?

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can they select from value and to value in the listbox while holding the shift key?

-Rob

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I am sorry but that example makes no sense at all to me. You probably need to provide a lot more information and details for anyone to be able to give you guidance on this. If you provide a sample QVW it is also more likely, that someone can give more detailed advice.

I do not understand the data in your example. It is clearly codes, but what does it represent? Physical stores? Can you describe why the selection From: 9C3B and To: L01RF returns the result you expect? Are these stores that are geographically located between the selections, or what is the relation that leads this to be the answer?