Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

looking for a qlikview trainer..

hi

im looking for online trainer.if anyboby is there please contact me at nbqlikview@gmail.com

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

I suggest you to check the QlikView site so you can find you nearest training center.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi

We are giving Qlikview and Tableau Tarining in Bagalore.

Please Conatct @ 09620684481 for QlikView Training

Regards

Ramesh

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm struggling with same problem - have not been able to attend any formal QV training site and do not see opportunity to do so in foreseeable future so am attempting to learn as I go.

I've found the free QV turtorials helpful - you can download from QV site and they offer step by step interactive homework style exercises.

Also I found Pod Casts on utube that I've found MOST helpful -- they are sponsered by Answer Sharks and show demonstrations that correspond to both the designer and developer tutorial hand books.  site is at www.youtube.com/user/AnswerSharks

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bharathi,

Are you from India? Because I know one best trainer in Bangalore

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Bharati,

I'm also in the same boat as you and the following helped me to make progress:

Also you can view this posting and you wan practice the tests: Exercise files for Developer module training; Developer1_Exercises.zip

The above links are great and I personally recommend the following book and I have found this is really a great book for any Qlikview learners:

QlikView 11 for Developers - QlikView Book

I bought this book at a high price but you can buy directly from Packt, and also you can download practice data.  This is my opinion and I'm just letting you know my experience and I'm not a reseller or friends with the authors

Thanks,

V

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Go through qlikview 11 for developers book.

Even if you want i can suggest

Boby qlikview training in india.

bobyqlikview@gmail.com