cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

minimized and maximized object when click on button

hello everyone,

i have one requirement, when i click on Filter button it will show text object and list box on chart & when i click on cross button it will minimized that list box and text object for that i have used 2 button ,1 chart, 1 list box and 1 text object . i need to used alternate state in conditional show and create variable but i am not getting how to write expression in conditional show and variable for button.

Thank you

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What Alternate state condition needs to be implemented? Will you explain the study of Alternate state?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if i select any values from list box that will appear only on that single chart not on others for that purpose i have to used alternate state.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not entirely sure the use case of Alternate State here? Can you point out where and what objects should be hidden when alternate states applied for Filter happens?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i have chart1 alternate state  and i need to used on list box and for others object used inherited

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you want to correlate with List and Chart just use this?

1) Create Alternate States (Assume ListBar)

2) Apply Inherit as Alternate State for Listbox

3) The same you can call them into Bar graph or using identifiers {ListBar<>}

4) Then remaining all should be similar where actions are occurred currently.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can you please tell me how to write expression.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even, I don't have your measure of report. Somewhere look here https://www.resultdata.com/using-multiple-alternate-states-combined-with-set-analysis-to-create-a-co...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i get solution by myself

thanks for your valuable time.