Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

more than one line in one line chart

Hello,

I have data for 12 months, which I can easily show in a line chart (months 1 to 12). Now I also have a prediction for month 13 to 15 which I would like to add to the some line chart but with another colour. And then I also have 2 other lines, the confidence interval for the prediction of month 13 to 15, which I also would like to add with different colours.

How do I add additional lines to a line chart?

-Nick

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can narrow the results that are shown using set analysis like this:

=Sum({$<T36_T7={'T-7','T-8','T-9','T-10','T-11','T-12'}>}Werte)

I put in three expressions like the one above, but for 7-12, 13-20, and 21-28 as an example.

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Thank you. I will try this tomorrow when I am back at work. So far thank you for your help. 😉

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I've tested your expression and it works nearly perfect. The only thing I need at the end is, that the line from T-21 to T-28 has to be in the interval T-13 to T-20 because it's a line for prediction and for plan and both share the same scale.

If I put T-13 to T-20 as title for both, plan and prediction columns in Excel, QlikView doesn't recognize it as 2 different value columns.

Here is my example as a picture:

The blue line are my original data T-36 to T-7), the red line is the plan (T6 to T4), which I could draw without a problem. The other line (green, prediction) should also be from T6 to T4 but I cannot name the columns in my original Excel like my plan column-names because QlikView would not recognize that as a second T6 to T4. So that's why there are other column-names for the green line values and it starts at T7 (which I forced and which is correct) but draws a line over T6 to T4 when smoothed (but there are not values) to "Prediction T6" to "Prediction T4" or when not smoothed starts only at "Prediction T6".