Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

must include is not working at qliksense

hi,

I have one folder connection in qliksense system:- 'EDI Vision Service Console' and I have created a 'Data Extractor' folder in that folder.

but when I include one script it gives me error of file not found:

$(Must_Include= lib://EDI Vision Service Console\Data Extractor\SUMMARISER_TRANSACTIONAL_FULL_LOAD.qvs);

Please help me.

What should I consider in the must include?

Message was edited by: sandip Ghosh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Here's what finally worked.

$(Include=[lib://FolderConnection\Subfolder under FolderConnection\Scripts\code.qvs]);

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share the error image using Include

$(Include= lib://EDI Vision Service Console\Data Extractor\SUMMARISER_TRANSACTIONAL_FULL_LOAD.qvs);

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

If we you must_include means, it will throw an error if the file is not found.

In case you don't want to see any error means(may be no file is fetching by include), you can use Include in place of must_include.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi,

I am using the below code:-

$(Must_Include= [lib://EDI Vision Service Console/Data Extractor\SUMMARISER_TRANSACTIONAL_FULL_LOAD.qvs]);

and it says that script not found. What to do now?

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Do check are u pointing the required Script file.

HirisH
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Here's what finally worked.

$(Include=[lib://FolderConnection\Subfolder under FolderConnection\Scripts\code.qvs]);

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

oh good buddy. Please close thread.

HirisH
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Just want to clarify here:

"Include" and "Must_Include" work exactly the same. The difference is, if the script file is missing in the path location then "Include" will not throw an error but "Must_Include" will give you an error.

So when you said "Finally it worked " the meaning is either the file is available in the path provided or it is not.

Hope this helps...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try like this?

SET Var = '$(Must_Include= [lib://EDI Vision Service Console/Data Extractor\SUMMARISER_TRANSACTIONAL_FULL_LOAD.qvs])';

Trace $(Var);

And show me the Reload script wizard elapsed time scrrenshot?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful