Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

my publisher job got failed

Team

can any one tell me what is the log error refer. My publisher job got failed immediately once I run the qvw file.I am distributing the report based on region

(2016-05-17 03:39:34) Information: Memory Allocation Delta for this file=0.75 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=117033.65 Mb.Available Physical Memory After Reload=117033.38 Mb. Total Physical Memory=117033.38 Mb.

(2016-05-17 03:39:34) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully.

DocumentPath=\\QlikView\GEN5EW\QVW\Application\Dashboard_NT.qvw.

(2016-05-17 03:39:34) Information: Closing the document.

(2016-05-17 03:39:35) Information: Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=361644

(2016-05-17 03:39:35) Error: The task "Reload of Application\Dashboard_NT.qvw" failed. Exception:

|| QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.

ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException:

The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=\\QlikView\GEN5EW\QVW\Application\

GEN5_Certificate_Dashboard_NT.qvw.  ||    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) || 

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload

(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions

reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue,

Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String

fileName, TaskResult taskResult,

String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName,

String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||   

--- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) || 

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

(2016-05-17 03:39:35) Information: Task Execute Duration=00:00:06.3492814

2 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The first thing I would check is that the user account that the Publisher Service is running under has access to the file:

\\QlikView\GEN5EW\QVW\Application\GEN5_Certificate_Dashboard_NT.qvw

It may be that you need to grant the service account additional rights.

If there is Section Access on the QVW file, likewise you need to check that the service account has rights.

If that is all good then check that the same account has rights to where you are writing the output to (though it would appear it is not getting that far).

If you have Generate Logfile ticked in the Document Settings (on the General tab) then this log file will get created in the same folder as the QVW each time the script runs.  This can be invaluable when debugging.  If the log file isn't getting created then the process is falling over before the load script is even started.

Hope that helps,

Steve

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Srinivas,

This log file shows today's date  is this job is created first time?

if you already applied Section access concept in QVW creation then you need to change settings allowing Section Access.

(2016-05-17 03:39:34) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully.  it specifies your source file is not loaded successfully so go and check ur source file.

If possible  Dashboard_NT.qvw load this manually in qlikview..

After loading no errors then no issue in ur qvw so u need to change in QMC else u need to change in QVW.