Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

need a advice

Hi all,

I need a advice from you all.

I have a created a logic for KPI ,values are displaying correct but unfortunately sheets has taking very long time to respond .??

Can any one tell me how to deal with this ?

Kind Regards

Manu

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be too many actions and Sheets are created in the sheet?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

there is no triger in it ...

I am using following KPI .....

=num(

(count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'N'},Flag ={1}>}distinct if(Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date<=Year_MaxDate, Equipment_Id))

+count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'Y'},Flag ={1}>}distinct if(Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date>=Year_MaxDate, Equipment_Id)))

Any way to opttimise it
??

KInd Regards

MANU

Anil_Babu_Samineni

With this, I don't think so why loading page takes time. But, Still we can write 3 Methods more like?

Method-(i)

num(count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},

Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},

Is_Deleted={'N'},Flag ={1},

Mod_EquipmentStartDate = {"=Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date<=Year_MaxDate"}>+

<Mod_EquipmentStartDate = {"=Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date>=Year_MaxDate"}>} DISTINCT Equipment_Id))

Method-(ii)

num(

(count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'N'},Flag ={1}, Mod_EquipmentStartDate = {"=Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date<=Year_MaxDate"}>}distinct Equipment_Id)

+count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'Y'},Flag ={1}, Mod_EquipmentStartDate = {"=Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date>=Year_MaxDate"}>}distinct Equipment_Id))

Method-(iii)

num(

(count({<Equipment_isSMA_Upgrade_Eligible={1},Temp_isEquipmentNoContract={0},Is_Deleted={'N'},Flag ={1}>}distinct

if((Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date<=Year_MaxDate) and

(Mod_EquipmentStartDate<=Year_MaxDate and Valid_From_Date>=Year_MaxDate), Equipment_Id)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Manu,

Is this the calculation causing performance issue? Can you try deleting the object and check to confirm whether the issue is because of the kpi?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Siva,

Yes this is because of Kpi.I have already tried by deleting object