Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hariprasad_koya
Contributor III
Contributor III

need a mekko chart with segment n division distribution

Dear Team,

I need a mekko chart that displays each segment wise data to 100%.The corresponding segment Total value should be displayed on the top of the bar chart over each segment.Concerned Division name should appear inside the bar along with values.

Please help me out regarding this as it is required on high priority and please find the attached Excel and Qvw.

thanks

Hari

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this:

=Num(Sum({<Division>}Orders)/Sum(TOTAL <Segment> {<Segment=>} Orders),'##%')

Capture.PNG

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Just to add from sunny's suggestion, If you want to display your Division name inside the Chart (like below screen shot)

you can try the below expression.. Not sure about the Total value on top of each segment..

=Dual(Division&' : '& num(sum({<Division>}Orders)/sum(TOTAL <Segment> {<Segment=>} Orders),'##%')
num(sum({<Division>}Orders)/sum(TOTAL <Segment> {<Segment=>} Orders),'##%'))

In the Number Tab -> Expression Default should be enable

Capture.JPG

hariprasad_koya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny and Settu,

Thank you for ur prompt response and it has been very useful for me.I have 2 more queries...Please help me out regarding this.

1.Each Segment width should be based on Segment Value.Here all the segment widths are showing up at the same size.

2.On the top of each segment i want the Total value of each segment to be placed.

Please help me out regarding the above 2 queries.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hari

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi Hari,

I don't think the above two mentioned is possible.
May be for the 2nd one, you can create one more chart and place it in the bottom with transparent option..

Check the Attachment (This is not the good solution)

hariprasad_koya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi settu,

Thanks for ur response.One more query,can i represent the percentage in the bottom chart along with the numbers for eg..13000(35%) in the bar of the bottom chart.

Can u pls help me out regarding this.

Regards,

Hari