Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

need suggestion regarding to set analysis

Hi

my scenario is if i select 12th month  i need to calculate values from 0 to 6th month

because my month field like 0,1,2,3,4,....12

i have year and month field only.  no date field

Sum({$<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH=,TBAL_CAL_YEAR=, datefield={">=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-11)))<=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-6)))"}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)

the above code is giving result for 1/1/2014 to 6/1/2014

but i need to add values from 0th month also

so i did like this

=sum({<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH={'0'}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)+Sum({$<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH=,TBAL_CAL_YEAR=, datefield={">=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-11)))<=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-6)))"}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)

but i am not getting the correct result. any one can please find what i am doing wrong?

its really urgent,,

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

i got answer

=sum({<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH={'0'}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)+Sum({$<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH=,TBAL_CAL_YEAR=, datefield={">=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-11)))<=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-5)))"}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sum({$<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH=,TBAL_CAL_YEAR=, datefield={">=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-12)))<=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-6)))"}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

HI,

if change to 12 means the date showing between 12/1/2013 to 6/1/2014

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the 0th month?

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

its opening balance for the year

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

does any one know about this please help.

its urgent

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will it not work if you use the month field in your expression instead of date? Also, what should be the result when you select other  months?

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

i dont have date field instead of that i created date filed using month and year

expected result is

if i select 2014 12th month TBAL_COMP_CODE = 001

Cash and cash equivalents                                                      

Assets                                                                         

Insurance and other receivables                                            

-2.155E+08    

Assets                                                                         

Investments                                                      

4.5878E+09

thanks

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

i got answer

=sum({<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH={'0'}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)+Sum({$<ACNT_FLEX_02={'Balance Sheet'},TBAL_CAL_MONTH=,TBAL_CAL_YEAR=, datefield={">=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-11)))<=$(=date(Addmonths(max(datefield),-5)))"}>}TBAL_MTD_DR_LC_1-TBAL_MTD_CR_LC_1)