Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

only one user seeing previous month selections data instead of current selections? please urgent help

Hi,

one of my user seeing data as previous month selections in access point even though changing selections in qvw. this is happening only with one user name. when I am checking at front end in QV server the qvw is perfectly working.

could anyone suggest what is the reason of only one user seeing data like this?

Thanks.

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

please can anyone let me know what is the issue? user needs to run priority reports fro business

Not applicable
Author

does the applciation ahve any section access, triggers or using the OSuser or QV user functions?

Not applicable
Author

also try clearing out cache in web browser.  Is this user on same version as other users?  Is this user opening with a different option than other users such as IE Plugin, full Browser, etc?

Not applicable
Author

no section access. triggers are there added to variables. but the same triggers working fine for other users.

Not applicable
Author

no user is using same browser like other users. IE plugin

Not applicable
Author

what happens if user logs into a physically different machine - same issue or does it work correctly - that should limit issue to either workstattion/browser/environment or user related

Not applicable
Author

when I tried in my machine with user logins I can see the same first but when I clear selections and make selections again working fine.

is there any problem with user account?

Not applicable
Author

it sounds more user related than environment from what you jsut said

I would still recommend the person with the issue logging into a different machine and see what happens - that would confirm user related issue

Not applicable
Author

has this user had issues before?  New user?  does this user have the same type of CAL as the others?