Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.
what is performance tuning?
Use this as an starting point: Performance tuning - Wikipedia
It's means, simply reducing the application loading time of the report.
this can be done is various stages,
Front & Back end of Qlikview application
Improving Qlikview Load Performance
QlikView Performance Monitoring
Continuity, more details on the back end and front end
Back End (Script)
1) Try to create Calculated measure in script instead of application objs (charts, tables etc)
2) Load only required tables, Columns that are required for the reports
3) try to use binary load
4) always try to use star schema model
5) link table might slow down performance (if no other solution then use it)
1) Try to use set analysis
2) use conditional chart display method
3) try to user more filter selections, Data level security
4) try to avoid more logical cal. in fornt end
Hope this helps you