Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

platform to host QVW files as Demo Apps, would be a great Quick-Win for Qlik Team

Recently i have done a POC with one of the clients

And they were very impressed with the capabilities of qlikview and our solution to them

However, there is one request from client to be able to use this Demo App over the Web , that is to allow the client to use this Demo App over web so they can play with it a bit to get the feel of Qlik

This brings me to think, That if QLik Team provides a platform like this

It will be amazing. Just the way we have Demo Apps on QLikview website, the same way If i can have an option to upload my QVW file on the very same portal and share the link with my clients it will be quick win for all

As a project Manager i would highly appreciate if i can provide my clients a peek into the environment with Demo App which is tailor made for them only, they will have much trust n ease into the qlik patform that they are going to invest in

I wonder if Qlik Team will take my request seriously.

Thanks.

Abhinav

8 Replies
alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

A good suggestion. would be better if we can give this suggestion directly to qlik. I don't think they look into the discussions thread closely.

Not applicable
Author

I agree to that, which is why i am sending a message to the support team also

I just thought that maybe the public visibility of thread may prompt them for an action

MarcoWedel

You could also generate a "poll" or "idea" instead of a discussion in the community.

(Selectable in "add content")

hope this helps

regards

Marco

MarcoWedel

IN Qlik Sense there is an option to upload applications to the Qlik cloud and invite others to access them over the web.

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

thanks for that info..

have been using Qlik for long now, though i am new to the community here

MarcoWedel

welcome to the community then.

If you find correct or helpful answers to your questions, you can mark them as such in your threads.

regards

Marco

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Qlik Partners get a llicense specifically tailpored to do this sort of demo thing; Not yet a xxxxx-partner?

Not applicable
Author

well we are.

and the whole point of my comment was not just about any issue i faced.

we have that test license you are referring to

However, what i am pointing at.. will allow a greater reach beyond partners and actually will make things faster and efficient even for the partners