Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Highlighted
gferran
New Contributor III

pop up orientation

Hello,

Is there any way to change the pop up orientation associated to a messure in a simple table?

popup.png

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: pop up orientation

Garbiel, I don't think you will reach which you required by direct. We can do visualization any thing not better but we can in QLIK

I've use one more text object for each Dim then opacity should be 100% Then what ever you want to show pop up you can use that help text from caption of Text object.

Hope this helps

Capture.PNG

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Lke This

Capture.PNG

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Khan_Mohammed
Honored Contributor II

It should automatically adjust the label name and there will be no popup or hover over on label.

gferran
New Contributor III

Anil,

ok, but what happend when you add a comment asociated to any expression? Then you will see the name of the expression vertical and the comment horizontal.

Garbiel, I don't think you will reach which you required by direct. We can do visualization any thing not better but we can in QLIK

I've use one more text object for each Dim then opacity should be 100% Then what ever you want to show pop up you can use that help text from caption of Text object.

Hope this helps

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

gferran
New Contributor III

Good workaround!

Thanks