cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cuniberto
Contributor III
Contributor III

problem with striketrough text in cells

I have to format a part of a cell with striketrough?

any one managed this problem?

thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Colin-Albert

There are only limited cell formatting options for straight tables and pivot tables, setting specific cells as strike through is not one.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

So, what is the issue with that?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Colin-Albert

Hi Fabio,

You cannot chage format for part of a textbox, the same format applies to the whole object.

You may be able to achieve the results you need using an extension such as the Html TextBox.

QlikTip #39: Displaying Html content within QlikView (Minimalistic HtmlTextBox Object Extension)

cuniberto
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

that i cannot have text in cell with stritrough formatting

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where this happened?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
cuniberto
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

i would like to have a cell in graph - linear table with striketrough caracther.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this?

Capture.PNG

cuniberto
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes like yours but here, in the cells of the grapf.Cattura.JPG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We don't have concept called HTML with measure AON. Apologies to say that

Colin-Albert

There are only limited cell formatting options for straight tables and pivot tables, setting specific cells as strike through is not one.