Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

qliksense Server license need to connect to internet?

hi,

I just setup qliksense server into our development server which is not connected to the internet.

I entered our license key but when i hit applym it says "failed to connect to the license server"

Due to our security restriction im not sure if our security team would allow us to let it connect to the internet.

Is there any offline way to install the license key?

If not, would you know whats the port that needs to be open so i could open this port in our firewall.

Thanks a lot!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Hi nald_p56

You need internet to generate the LEF file information.

If you don't have a internet connection you could either try to generate the LEF file from the Manual LEF-generator‌ or contact Qlik support to create the LEF information for you.

Cheers

Vegar

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You should contact IT team for this? They must enable for you if you have admin rights to do that? Check with them and let us know

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Hi nald_p56

You need internet to generate the LEF file information.

If you don't have a internet connection you could either try to generate the LEF file from the Manual LEF-generator‌ or contact Qlik support to create the LEF information for you.

Cheers

Vegar

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks a lot! You've saved me from the hassle of requesting firewall access from our security team. Thanks for this 😃