Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravi9217
Contributor II
Contributor II

qlikview server

1. I can't see the document uploaded to qlikview qmc and in accesspoint

2. ican't see the user cal or document cal in qlikview

5 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Can you please elaborate on the issue you're experiencing by providing some screenshots or additional details?  Are you not  only seeing 2 tabs in the QMC or are you seeing 5?  I would also recommend changing your title so others can better understand your issue.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ravi9217
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I can see all tabs and all services are running fine in qlikview QMC.But,i cant access or see the document that have been already uploaded in the qmc and all document cal and user cal shows as 0 respectively.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ravi, the Doc and User CALs showing no assignments would seem to indicate you have a corrupted CalData.pgo file, did anything change with your license recently?  What do you see when you go to the AccessPoint page, are there any applications showing or empty page with just the logos etc.?  Any additional details you can provide will be helpful, as I am a bit confused as well at the moment yet.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
ravi9217
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

1. Accesspoint is showing empty.

2.License is not accepting.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ravi, going to need some logs or screenshots in order to help you here...  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.