cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elminster
Contributor
Contributor

qlikwiew android device operation

Hi everyone, I have a question for you: my company uses qlikwiew and from the PC I don't find any problem but from the android smartphone I can't use it. If, for example, I wanted to select only one product, I would not allow it. Thanks in advance for the answers, I apologize for my English and I hope I have posted in the right section.

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Roberto, going to need some further details in order to try to help you on this one.  Any chance you can use your PC instance to take a screenshot of what it is you are attempting to do via your Android device, so we can see what we are trying to replicate?  

One other thing you can try as a test is to hit demo.qlik.com site and switch to QlikView side, Sense is default, and see how things behave there.  Just FYI, I was having some issues on my Note 10 just now getting the app to even load, will try again later to see if it was something odd or what, but I checked PC side, and was able to get into app there, so not sure at the moment what may be wrong on the mobile side.  Any further details you can provide will help.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.