Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

realigning num and string combination format

I am trying to readjust the format of my expression in a straight table to have first the number the the Country in a nice realignment:

15-11-2017 11-15-25.png

LOAD * INLINE [

Name, Country, Score

Mark, France, 200000000

John, France, 190000000000

Claudia, France, 1200

Marcus, England, 50000000

Berta, Austria, 1500000000

];

Thank you,

Raphael

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You can get this....

Capture.PNG

1) use this expression

num(Score  ,'#,##0') & Repeat(' ', Max(TOTAL Len(Country)) + 2 - Len(Country)) & '(' & Country &')'

2) Use monocode font (i used Courier New), but feel free to pick another one... here is the list List of monospaced typefaces - Wikipedia

View solution in original post

5 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Go to -> Presentation -> select your expression ->Data Text  -> Right Alignment

PFA

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Almost there , but if my Countries name are not same lenght - for example England in the example I gave or in new example USA and Australia - it is not aligned - so guess need on top some kind of function, please see example of issue using your solution:

15-11-2017 12-06-33.png

sunny_talwar

You can get this....

Capture.PNG

1) use this expression

num(Score  ,'#,##0') & Repeat(' ', Max(TOTAL Len(Country)) + 2 - Len(Country)) & '(' & Country &')'

2) Use monocode font (i used Courier New), but feel free to pick another one... here is the list List of monospaced typefaces - Wikipedia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect, many thanks