Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

same way

Hi all,

franky_h79

Jyothish KC

i have below image format as it is i want to build in qlikview is this possible?   i want as it is shown in image

32 Replies
sunny_talwar

Used to create the butterfly effect

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

bcz in my data there is no negative values but still it sis showing  in negative bar

sunny_talwar

That is because I have multiplied the second expression with -1.... I am not sure I understand your concern... what exactly is the issue? The axis showing -1 numbers?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yes when i mouse over on negative bar it is showing negative values right?  but for that i dont have negative data in my db.  

if user mouseover on that then it will be negative numbers shown right?

sunny_talwar

I guess this is not perfect (in a sense that it is not exactly what you may want), but this was to give you direction.... It gives the butterfly effect for what you wanted... rest of the things... like seeing negative numbers can be played around with... I am not sure what all things are important for you (like mouse over etc)... so I cannot make this perfect unless you tell me what all things are important.

Does that make sense?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yes understood sunny...  anyway we are dispalying the numbers on the bar so no need of mouseover here

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha but remember I am not saying that it can't be fixed... but there are n number of things you would want differently, but I can't work on them unless I know what they are.

Best,

Sunny

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

hmmm ... let me come back if anything is there thanks

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi sunny  in this  i need small help

i want to show the  data points out side ...bcz if i  put inside some of the bar values are not visible   so how can i do this?

Sunny Talwar

sunny_talwar

Shows up on both the sides... not sure if this is something which is acceptable or not... but can't think of another way to do this

Capture.PNG