Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

show an existing table when only giving a certain value in another table

hi,

i am new in qlikview...now i have a problem with tables..i'm creating student details..So in first table there is a combo box of "travel mode"...when we selecting travel mode we'll get two options..first one is "private" and other one is "bus".

When we select bus from the combo box..i want load a table which i created already regarding to bus fare..Or

i want to hide the table busfare when we selecting private from travel mode.

can help me anyone in this ???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

have you found the show condition option? its under general/layout tab (possibly depending upon your table type). explore a bit you would find it. in the condition space write : [travel mode]='private'. that's all. and similarly for the second table.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

go to table's property (right click -> property), there you would find show condition. you have to right the expression (your condition).

hope this helps.

regards, tresesco

Not applicable
Author

i tried it like this...but i couldnt gt the result ??..

tresesco
MVP
MVP

What did you write in the condition? [tarvel mode]='private' or so? be careful of the case of the letters for field name and string.

Not applicable
Author

i have no idea about the condition..so u please prefer a condition statement for me in this ..anyway thanks for your reply..

tresesco
MVP
MVP

have you found the show condition option? its under general/layout tab (possibly depending upon your table type). explore a bit you would find it. in the condition space write : [travel mode]='private'. that's all. and similarly for the second table.

Not applicable
Author

hi

yeah itz workin..thankx for ur help....