Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

sql select

Dear all,

I'm facing the follwing problem:

Table1                                                Table2                                                                                  Table3

Order Nr   Ord.Date CampaignCode      CampaignCode  Order nr.  other infor concerning Campaign      Campaigncode      Customer     Start / End Date

100         01-02-12   PROMO                      PROMO               100      FLAGS ....                                    PROMO               A            01-01-12  31-03-12

101         15-04-12   PROMO                      PROMO               101      .....                                               PROMO               A            01-01-12  31-03-12

101          15-04-12  PROMO                      PROMO                101     ...                                                 PROMO               B            01-01-12  30-04-12

I need to get all the records where Order date is included into the Campaign start/end date, in  this case the first and last line.

How can I solve it by an sql select ?

Help please

Thanks in advance

Community Browser