Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

straight table issue

Capture.PNG.png

in this straight table balance column i want to remove the brackets and also need to remove the blue line alone. any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrashantSangle

Hi,

Go to chart

Property->Layout->Select Border->Select Border Color->Change Base Color From Blue to White

->and Transparency to 100%

also See attached Example.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

The brackets are most likely part of you applications money format, and indicates that the values are negative. It can be wise to stick to a consistent format in an application, so if you want to present negative values different I would suggest considering changing this in the format variable MoneyFormat .

If the format is only in one chart it can be adjusted in the Chart Properties > Number settings.

The graphical layout question is a bit tricky to answer without a sample application. Please attach a exmaple QVW if you want anyone to help out with that.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

first query is solved

for second one i am attaching file plz check it

mambi
Creator III
Creator III

to remove the blue line :

right click on your list box-> layout tab ->check : use borders -> border witdh = 0 then -> color option : turn transparency to 100%-> apply

arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

its not a list box. its a straight table..

mambi
Creator III
Creator III

work also for straight table

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Go to chart

Property->Layout->Select Border->Select Border Color->Change Base Color From Blue to White

->and Transparency to 100%

also See attached Example.

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
arulsettu
Master III
Master III
Author

thanks all