Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoGio
Contributor
Contributor

the supplier will not give me the licenze key

Dear all, 

I bought as company a Personal licence for qlik view in 2016.  I changed my pc in october 2018 and I tried to re-install qlik into my new pc, but the program is asking me the licence nr. 

I asked the reseller (ABL) to send me the licence number but no answare. 

May I have a change to have back from Qlik directly my licence number? 

thanks 

Diego 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The Qlik Partner that sold you your license should give you the serial number and control number you need to activate your license. If that Qlik Partner doesn't want to give you that information then I suppose you could try to find another Qlik Partner and have them transfer your license from your current Qlik Partner. I'm fairly sure you will need a Qlik Partner as an intermediary between you and Qlik. But you can try contacting Qlik Support at support.qlik.com and open a ticket for this issue. Perhaps they can help you sort this out.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The Qlik Partner that sold you your license should give you the serial number and control number you need to activate your license. If that Qlik Partner doesn't want to give you that information then I suppose you could try to find another Qlik Partner and have them transfer your license from your current Qlik Partner. I'm fairly sure you will need a Qlik Partner as an intermediary between you and Qlik. But you can try contacting Qlik Support at support.qlik.com and open a ticket for this issue. Perhaps they can help you sort this out.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand