cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

theme in Qlikview

hi,

i am trying to create new theme but in the step 2 Caption Border and Print Settings are inactive.

How to active it?..

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is because, While you create Theme you may not checked the Caption. Re-Create the theme and apply the same

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is because, While you create Theme you may not checked the Caption. Re-Create the theme and apply the same

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You are sourcing from a sheet, rather than an object. Sheets do not have captions and borders. If you source from an object like a chart, then these options will be enabled.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if i create theme on sheet properties then?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

exactly.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think sheet properties carries the theme facility

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in Sheet properties>General>make and apply theme

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am trying to explain same as JD. It won't carry the Captions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i want to apply theme on sheet properties then what should i do?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What i understand earlier, "Insertion of properties theme" not developed for sheets. So, What if you can apply each object using same theme rather Sheet level for Caption is not carrying..