cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

two different year sales in a single bar

hello everyone

i need to show two different year sales data in a single bar in a bar chart like below. it shows sales value of April month of year 2016 & 2017. please help me to find out solution.

Thank you.

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't unique for single issue Different year value in a single bar with different color

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

still i am not getting proper solution. what should i do............

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you are not getting any response over here. that would you like to add one more thread with same issue ??

Anyway, We are showing our best. How come we know which live data you worked for. And what i proved in bar chart is the right approach. But, the data points are not clean and neat as we have limits in Qlikview. That's where i recommend someone who good ex-plainer. You have to wait till recommends response.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III

this doesn't fulfill you requirement ?

微信截图_20171123152908.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ya but it shows sale sales for both year and one thing i have data from 2000 to 2017

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

same sales

woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III

OK I see , that because your "year" field is in lower case and your expression is "Sum({<Year = {2017}>}Sales)" which will calculate wrongly.

how about this , I notice that we have data from 2011 to 2014 , not 2000 to 2017 , in addition ,your have a "years" field from 2011 to 2015 ,plz check

微信截图_20171123154055.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

that was my dummy data, it was created only for posting on community

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it is possible to  give one more condition like category wise sales