Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arunqlik2view
Creator
Creator

unable to set static expression in qlikview .

Hello All,

Count({1<[SEGMENT] = {'*'}>} {[Alternate_State1]*$}DISTINCT[Partnumber])

the above expression works fine when no selection is made , but when I made select to the listbox of SEGMENT, then it points to that particular SEGMENT selection which I don't want . I followed the post at Creating a static Chart | Qlik Community but no luck .

please advice

thanks ,

Arun

5 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

If you want that your chart won't changed on any changes then simply nullify those field from your set analysis.

or simply right click on chart > select Detach

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
dx_anupam
Creator
Creator

Hi Arun,

I am not sure why you are using multiple statements in Set analysis.

Count ({1} [Partnumber]) will sort out your issue if you don't want any selection affect on your chart.

Regards,

Anupam

pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Try this

=Count({[Alternate_State1]<[SEGMENT] =$::[SEGMENT]>} DISTINCT [Partnumber])

Thanks,

Pooja

arunqlik2view
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anupam, thanks for the reply

When I try the below suntax as per your advice, it does the same thing.

where ,

Alternate_State1 =  Distributor1 , locked in a list box.

= Count ({1} {[Alternate_State1]*$} DISTINCT [Partnumber])

. Basically , I want to get total distinct count all Part Numbers of all segments  for distributor1. If I choose any Segment , it should not show total distinct count of part numbers for that particular segment. Currently above syntax total Distinct Count of all Partnumbers for segment but for all Distributors too. Need to filter it one distributor only .

Thanks in Advance,

Arun 

arunqlik2view
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Pooja, Thanks for the reply ,  I tried your syntax, the values are off by 100's .

Count({[Alternate_State1]<[SEGMENT] =$::[SEGMENT]>} DISTINCT [Partnumber])Correct Distinct Count of Partnumbers