Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikapple
Creator
Creator

upload excel files in the source

Hi ,

i have  one table in which i am extracting the data  by adding those ID's in  the source every time. I want to automate through excel file so that to avoid everytime logging into the server and uploading those ID's in server,

For exxample i am giving the query

SQL
SELECT * FROM l1.MEASURE  WHERE ID IN (
SELECT ID FROM MEA_PERIOD WHERE FR_ID=4 AND (TO_CHAR(START_DATETIME,'MON-YYYY') like TO_CHAR(CURRENT_DATE,'MON-YYYY')
or TO_CHAR(START_DATETIME,'MON-YYYY') like TO_CHAR((current_date-extract(day from current_date)),'MON-YYYY') )
)
and ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT LO_ID FROM l1.P WHERE ID IN (122,693,733,763,703,803,973,1823,184)

AND Code IN (10,20) and frid = 4 and STATUS='ACTIVE');

---------------------
in which i want  to add ID's in excel file  to insert into datasource, how to do that

1 Reply
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Maybe you could do something like this?

Excel:
LOAD Concat(ID,',') as IDs
FROM MyExcel;
let vMyIDs = peek('IDs', -1, 'Excel')

SQL SELECT * FROM l1.MEASURE WHERE ID IN ( SELECT ID FROM MEA_PERIOD WHERE FR_ID=4 AND (TO_CHAR(START_DATETIME,'MON-YYYY') like TO_CHAR(CURRENT_DATE,'MON-YYYY') or TO_CHAR(START_DATETIME,'MON-YYYY') like TO_CHAR((current_date-extract(day from current_date)),'MON-YYYY') ) ) and ID IN (SELECT DISTINCT LO_ID FROM l1.P WHERE ID IN ($(vMyIDs)) AND Code IN (10,20) and frid = 4 and STATUS='ACTIVE');