Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcaahmad93
Contributor
Contributor

while selecting  filter the value getting mismatch in the table

Hi,

Just, I want to one help in expression which i mansion below.

sum({< CV_DateOfSale_N = {"<=$(=num(addmonths( Max(CV_Date_T),-3))) >=$(=num(Today()))"},CV_MIS={0,1,2,3},EXPORT_FLAG=>}CV_WC)

clipboard_image_1.png

The expression is working fine but when I am selecting  filter the value getting mismatch in the table.

could you please suggest what i need to do. 

Regards,

Irshad Ansari

Labels (2)
8 Replies
bharathadde
Creator II
Creator II

Try this

sum({< CV_DateOfSale_N = {"<=$(=num(addmonths( Max({1}CV_Date_T),-3))) >=$(=num(Today()))"},CV_MIS={0,1,2,3},EXPORT_FLAG=>}CV_WC)

mcaahmad93
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Bharath,

Thank you for your help.

I tried your updated expression but still facing same issue on my chart while using with filter.

This is a combo chart, here we don't have any expression total option.

clipboard_image_0.png

It will be great if you suggest me with alternate expression or solution.

Regards,

Irshad Ansari

sunny_talwar

Selection in which field is causing the issue? And mismatch between which objects?

mcaahmad93
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sunny,

This issue is happening in Combo chart which was already developed.

Filter which we are using to validate the count.

clipboard_image_0.png

Below expression.

sum({< CV_DateOfSale_N = {"<=$(=num(addmonths( Max(CV_Date_T),-3))) >=$(=num(Today()))"},CV_MIS={0,1,2,3}, EXPORT_FLAG=>}CV_WC)/1000

clipboard_image_1.png

Based on the above filter the value is getting mismatch for year.  Business user are using this filter to prepare the report.

Regards,

Irshad Ansari

sunny_talwar

So, selection in CV_EngVeh should have no impact to the chart? Try this

Sum({<CV_DateOfSale_N = {"<=$(=Num(AddMonths(Max({<CV_EngVeh>}CV_Date_T), -3)))>=$(=Num(Today()))"}, CV_MIS={0,1,2,3}, EXPORT_FLAG, CV_EngVeh>} CV_WC)/1000
mcaahmad93
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for your valuable time.

I am using your updated expression but value is not getting reflect with filter.

filter selection:1

clipboard_image_0.png

filter selection:2

clipboard_image_1.png

Regards,

Irshad Ahmad

sunny_talwar

But isn't that what you wanted? I think I am confused as to what your requirement is?

mcaahmad93
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Dear,Sunny,

This chart is already developed which i shared on below inline.

following process as report is made in same way.

a.       Without any selection total count for 2019 is 1080,813.

b.      Select only VEH selection: count is 621,647/.

c.       Select remaining aggregate (ENG +GEARBOX+NA+BLANK) and deselect VEH: Count is 494,860/.

d.      TOTAL of (b+c)=1116507/- and is more that value (a) (1080813/-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for example,

we have 2 years of data in chart 2018 and 2019. The count of data is 5000 it means 2018-3000 thousand and 2019-2000.

if we clear all filter then data should be display on the chart 5000 because there is no any filter. but if we use selection 2018 then data should be displayed 3000 and for 2019 2000. but it is not happening on my chart which i have shared earlier.

Regargs,

Irshad Ansari