cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

why newly added dimension with edit expression made records duplicate

Hi all,

I have a straight table below. 'Vacant Days' is an expression:

sum(if(Vacant_StartDate>Vacant_EndDate,' ', if(Vacant_EndDate>=vFrom and Vacant_StartDate<=vTo, if(Vacant_EndDate>vTo,(vTo-Vacant_StartDate)+1,(Vacant_EndDate-Vacant_StartDate)+1))))

without status.PNG

Now I need to add the current property tenancy status as at variable Date vTo in the report. It is an dimension with expression:

IF(vTo>=StartDate1 and vTo<=EndDate1,TenancyStatus).

Status.PNG

The problem is I can't make the tenancy status shown in the same row of each property, and vacant days for each property have duplicate records.  Can anyone help me with that?

(Note that except 'Tenancy Status', all other dimensions are from the same table)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You need to suppress the NULL displaying - there is an option with the tab presentation for this. Helpful could also be to include those condition within a dimension - maybe: IF(vTo>=StartDate1 and vTo<=EndDate1, PMP_SEQ) - and hide there the NULL's (option by each dimension).

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to suppress the NULL displaying - there is an option with the tab presentation for this. Helpful could also be to include those condition within a dimension - maybe: IF(vTo>=StartDate1 and vTo<=EndDate1, PMP_SEQ) - and hide there the NULL's (option by each dimension).

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marcus.