Loading files larger than 50MB from either Dropbox or SharePoint with their respective connectors leads to:
Data file size exceeded file streaming buffer size. Adjust the StreamingBufferSizeMB setting.
Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows
Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows (client-managed):
The solution requires us to modify the Qlik Sense Engine settings.ini. See How to modify Qlik Sense Engine settings.ini for details on the procedure.
- Stop the Engine Server
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine
- Create a backup of the Settings.ini
- Open the Settings.ini file
- Add StreamingBufferSizeMB=1024 line (higher values are not currently supported by connectors)
- Add an empty line after the above parameter if the parameter is the last one to be added
- Restart the Engine Service
The value cannot be configured in Qlik Cloud. A workaround is to split the big data files by e.g. months.
Internal Investigation ID(s)