Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More

How to Get a Voucher for Talend Certification Exams

100% helpful (2/2)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Qoc
Support
Support

How to Get a Voucher for Talend Certification Exams

Last Update:

Jun 16, 2024 10:30:25 PM

Updated By:

Shicong_Hong

Created date:

Jun 16, 2024 9:11:17 PM

Introduction

If you are looking to obtain a voucher for a Talend Certification Exam, follow the steps outlined below.

This guide will help you understand the process and the necessary details you need to provide.

Steps to Request a Voucher

1. Gather Necessary Information:
    • User Email ID: Ensure you have the email address of the person who needs the voucher.
    • Course Name: Identify the specific course name for which the voucher is being requested.
    • Description of Request: Provide a brief description of why you need the voucher.
  1. Send an Email Request:
    • Email your request to customercare@qlik.com

Email Template for Requesting a Voucher

Use the following template to structure your email request:

Subject: Voucher Request for Talend Certification Exam

Dear Certification Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to request a voucher for the Talend Certification Exam. Below are the details:

• User Email ID: [Insert User Email]
  • Course Name: [Insert Course Name]
  • Description: [Provide a brief description of your request]

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing a voucher for this certification exam. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Example of a Detailed Request

Subject: Voucher Request for Talend Data Integration Certified Developer Exam

Dear Certification Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to request a voucher for the Talend Data Integration Certified Developer exam. Below are the details:

• User Email ID: Sam@xyz.com
  • Course Name: Talend Data Integration Certified Developer
  • Description: I am preparing for this important exam and exploring various resources to ensure I am fully equipped for success. I would be grateful if you could provide a voucher to help ease the financial burden of accessing the necessary materials.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing a voucher for this certification exam. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,

Sam

Important Notes

• Ensure all details are accurate and complete before sending your request.
  • Use the appropriate email address based on your user type.

Following these steps will help you effectively request a voucher for your Talend Certification Exam. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to the respective teams.

Note: Once the email is sent to the Qlik Talend support team, a support request will be raised, and a support engineer will assist you further with the next steps to obtain a voucher.

The issuance of the voucher is at the discretion of the certification team, and it may or may not be provided based on the validation of the request.

Labels (1)
Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2024-06-16 10:30 PM
Updated by: