A Qlik Account is required for access to Qlik portals, software downloads and full access to Qlik.com site resources.
- Go to www.qlik.com
- Hover over Login in the top right corner
- Select any of the portals you want to access
If you already have an account, please see How To Reset The Password of a Qlik Account for help using your existing account.
- Click Sign up at the bottom of the Welcome to Qlik login prompt
- Enter your eMail address and click Get Started
- Provide your First name, Last name, and Country. Depending on the Country selection, State/Province may be a required field.
- Click Next
- Open your eMail client and look for the eMail sent by Qlik including your 6-digit Verification Code
- Finalize the setup by entering the 6-digit Verification Code and a Password
- Read through and check that you have read and accepted the terms of services
- Click Start using Qlik
ATTENTION: Tips for Registering
- If you are a licensed customer or a partner, make sure to provide your work e-mail. Entering a personal email address or incorrect information will cause the system to create a new contact in the system and access will not be granted. This includes entering a company name different from the name listed in the Qlik database.
- If you are a licensed Customer, do not attempt to log into the Partner Portal. Doing so will result in access issues.
- For non-licensed customers , please enter your company or personal information.
- Please note that the phone number should be entered with no characters or spacing. It should look like 1234567890 not 123-456-7890 or (123) 456 7890
If you have difficulty creating an account or accessing the portals and the download page, please contact Qlik Customer Support via the Qlik Support Portal
.Please note that once you've registered for a Qlik account the email address linked to your username can NOT be changed. We apologize for the inconvenience.