The Qlik Replicate Server Service may be run by a dedicated service account.
To change the password:
- Stop all running tasks from either the Qlik Replicate UI or the Qlik Enterprise Manager
- If the Qlik Enterprise Manager is used to monitor Qlik Replicate, open the Qlik Enterprise Manager and go to Servers and stop monitoring the Qlik Replicate Server.
- On the Qlik Replicate server operating system:
- Open the Windows Services console
- Look for the Qlik Replicate Server service
- Right-Click and open Properties
- In the Log on tab, change the account information (password)
- Update the new password in all connections where you used the identical user. Note: depending on the endpoint it is best to use passwords that do not include '['or ']'.
- Restart the Qlik Replicate Server Service with the new password.
- If the Qlik Enterprise Manager is used to monitor Qlik Replicate, open the Qlik Enterprise Manager and go to Servers, then open your Qlik Replicate server and change the password in its connection.
- Before resuming any tasks, open the task configuration and open the endpoint to test the connection. Update the passwords where needed.
- Resume all tasks.
- Qlik Replicate 7.0 and above