- You have used the Qlik Entity Report to export your Qlik data to a CSV file
- One or more headers with special characters appear unexpectedly when directly opening the CSV using Microsoft Excel.
- Open a blank excel workbook
- Go to the data menu option
- From 'get and transform data' section, choose from text or csv button
- Click 'transform' then 'close and load'
- In some cases, the unicode UTF-8 CSV file exported using the Qlik Entity report may need to be imported/converted into an MS Excel workbook to readable column header format
The information in this article is provided as-is and to be used at own discretion. Depending on tool(s) used, customization(s), and/or other factors ongoing support on the solution below may not be provided by Qlik Support.