Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik and Talend Support Cases are now opened in the same place.

Qlik Replicate Log Stream task error: End of time-line reached and all records were applied, task will stop

100% helpful (1/1)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OritA
Support
Support

Qlik Replicate Log Stream task error: End of time-line reached and all records were applied, task will stop

Last Update:

Mar 14, 2022 5:18:27 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Mar 11, 2022 11:07:04 AM

When a reload target is performed on the logstream staging task (parent) you will get the following error in every Log Stream remote task (child):

[SOURCE_CAPTURE ]W: End of timeline, no more records to read (ar_cdc_channel.c:1210)
[SORTER ]E: End of time-line reached and all records were applied, task will stop [1020101] (sorter_transaction.c:3486)

The task stops replication to the remote task.

Environment

Resolution

There are 2  optional ways to resolve this issue:

Option 1:  Reload the Log Stream remote (child) task

Option 2: Start the Log Stream stagging task (parent) from the timestamp before its reload. To do this please follow the steoos below: 

1. Find the log of the log stream  staging  task(parent) just  before the reload was performed. i.e. reptask_TASKNAMEof_STAGING_TASK?????.log. that has a date just before the reload was performed.
  2. Go to the end of the log in step one and get the line that says Final saved task state. At the end of the line get the timestamp
  3. Once you get the timestamp, you will need to convert the EPOCH time to Server Time
  4. Use that time to start the task.

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
Comments
harsh2
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @OritA ,

Thanks that is helpful

but in my case we have use advance run with date for logstream parent task 

and after resuming the child task i got this error so the same advance run will fix the child task ?

Thanks & Regards,

Harsh 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @harsh2 

Please post your question in our Qlik Replicate forum, where our active support agents and your knowledgeable Qlik peers can better assist you. 

All the best,
Sonja 

Version history
Last update:
‎2022-03-14 05:18 AM
Updated by: