Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
QlikProductUpdates

Qlik Data Gateway - Direct Access now supports SAP SQL and SAP BW connectors, providing an encrypted connection to Qlik Cloud via Data Gateway. This enables Qlik Sense SaaS applications in Qlik Cloud to securely access and analyze SAP SQL and SAP BW data that resides behind your organization's firewall, without compromising your enterprises' network security.

Qlik Data Gateway provides a secure means of accessing or moving firewalled data for use in Qlik Cloud. The gateway is installed behind your organization's firewall, and then registered with Qlik Management Console. No matter if your protected data is on-premises or in a virtual private cloud, Direct Access gateway provides a secure connection to analyze data in a Qlik Cloud Analytics app.

Qlik Cloud expanding connectivity empowers our customers to centralize disparate data landscapes and simplify data-analytics operations with governed access.  With Qlik Data Gateway - Direct Access, you can easily migrate analytics consumption into Qlik Cloud - no matter where the data resides!

!

To learn more, please see the key resources below.

Resources:

3 Comments
bfielding
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

If I want to connect to SAP Business 1 using Qlik Cloud's data gateway, do I have to purchase the SAP connector (don't currently own this).  I used to connect to SAP Business 1 from on prem using the ODBC connector (which was free).  Is it different from Qlik Cloud or how would I go about making this connection?  Thanks so much for any help from the community!

martinsahlin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

not necessary. 

for SAP B1 - Qlik Cloud you would use the API from SAP B1. 

it works fine. We just implemented it for one of our clients last week. 

so no specific licensed SAP connector or Gateway needed. 

kind regards

/Martin 

SNAPANV
Contributor
Contributor

HOLA

Tengo mi base de datos SAP Hana para SAP B1.

se enceuntra en un linux y accedo desde un terminal server por cliente sap

com puedo extraer la data si mi linux no esta publico y solo el terminal 

con le getway puedo pero com se configura y que driver se utiliza 

help

manual demos fotos paso a paso