Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
QlikSenseUpdates
Employee
Employee

It is hard to believe that more than a month has passed since we returned to the office from Qonnections, our annual partner & customer conference.   The event is a lot like a family reunion and it was fantastic to see everyone as well as the level of enthusiasm and engagement.

If you weren't able to join us, you can now find the keynote from Qonnections on the event site.  I wanted to also share it here because the keynote is squarely focused on the three key innovation themes that we have set for ourselves over the coming year.  These themes include - Hybrid Cloud, Big Data Indexing, and Augmented Intelligence. 

P.S.  We have already begun planning for next year's Qonnections event.  So, please feel free to share ideas about what you think would make a great event. 

2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you attach the video file to this page?  I can't access the youtube link from work.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John, I am looking into this.  I should hopefully have an answer shortly.  PeggySue

0 Likes