This is the recording of Qlik Support's monthly webinar series, "Q&A with Qlik", which hosts a panel of tech experts to answer your questions live! Its our channel to hear directly from you. December 2021's topic was on Refining Reports and Visualizations.
- 08:56 Limiting the number of rows in a straight table
- 13:09 Will QlikView reflect the current Qlik Sense Visualization abilities?
- 15:11 Qlik Reporting Services and SaaS upcoming items
- 16:21 Customize color with multiple measures in a stacked bar chart
- 20:37 Defining colors of a measure or dimension in a chart
- 22:45 Dynamic colors
- 23:49 Titles
- 24:28 How do we customize font color inside and size labels.
- 26:23 How to set the worksheet grid line to the option narrow as default.
- 28:17 Would it also be possible to set colors in the theme by default.
- 32:29 Advice for a junior data analyst to implement data visualizations.
- 34:18 Visualizations into storytelling and refreshing data
- 37:47 How to set background colors and tables by master item
- 38:44 Downloading Qlik Nprinting
- 40:28 Account sign-in for downloads and Community
- 42:17 Connecting two sheets that are in apps together.
- 44:06 CSS Hacks and Pivots
- 46:25 Is there any setting for download data format?
- 47:55 Programmatically export the underlying data of a visualization
- 50:05 Dynamic Buttons
- 50:44 Adding expressions in the title
- 52:09 Adding help text or hover text to titles
Please see transcript attached.
For more Q&A with Qlik webinars, please see: Q&A with Qlik | Qlik Community