This is the recording for the Q&A with Qlik webinar - "Getting to Know Application Automation" on November 16, 2021.
- 05:57 Quick summary on what Qlik Application Automation enables users to do
- 07:36 What automation tools are available, out of the box across platforms?
- 07:36 Do you have stats on how this can speed up your time to delivery?
- 11:40 Is it possible to share a automation use case with other users?
- 15:10 Trigger Automation Set up
- 16:19 Monitoring how many automation have been run in a month.
- 17:30 Will we get the Qualtrics connector in automation?
- 19:17 Trigger start automation using the GET, and putting a message in the blank browser
- 21:46 Nested Json from Qlik straight table limit loops
- 23:17 Can automations to be fully variable externally?
- 28:05 Export an automation
- 30:29 FTP Connectors and Qlik Automation reading from Zip files
- 31:12 Templates for Automation
- 31:22 Being able to download and upload automation
- 35:20 Is QAA on any client managed roadmaps?
- 36:07 Differences between Qlik automation SaaS and then client managed.
- 37:40 Can we create custom API connectors?
- 40:29 Export data into an existing file on Google drive.
- 42:24 Recommendations for speeding up run time for an automation
- 44:12 If automations can run simultaneously.
- 45:31 Launching an automation with a button in a Qlik Sense application
- 52:01 Is it possible to share Qlik objects, for example, a bar chart via Slack or Teams?
Please see transcript attached.
For more Techspert Q&A with Qlik webinars, please see: Q&A with Qlik | Qlik Community