This is the recording for the Q&A with Qlik webinar - "Chatbot, Case Portal, and Community, Oh My!" on October 19, 2021.
- 05:55 Qlik Community Overview
- 09:30 Why move the Support Case Portal?
- 13:11 Chatbot opening cases
- 14:53 Previously closed cases, prior to portal migration
- 17:21 Logging in to view legacy cases
- 19:14 Downloads
- 22:15 Seeing cases organization wide
- 22:22 Adding Stakeholders to cases
- 25:37 Case notifications
- 26:29 Partner visibility in case portal
- 28:36 Enabling followers while creating case
- 29:15 Uploading data greater than 75 megabytes
- 30:42 Can a user be flagged as always getting notifications for org. cases?
- 31:21 Comments lost from open case migrating with portal
- 35:28 Cannot view Case Portal, login issue
- 36:28 Sending direct messages in Community
- 38:32 Date display
- 39:14 Where to find upcoming notices
- 40:39 Community Notification settings
- 40:39 Community Forum & Groups overview
- 44:44 Where to find license information
- 45:34 Difference between Account related and Product related issues
- 51:41 Resource site distinctions (Qlik Community, Qlik Help, Qlik Learning)
- 54:22 Demos at Qlik vs. Gallery resources
- 56:41 Survey Raffle Winner!
Please see transcript attached.
For more Techspert Q&A with Qlik webinars, please see: Q&A with Qlik | Qlik Community