Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
LucyBannister
Employee
Employee

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving my first presentation on the Qlik Academic Program at Henley Business School in Reading, UK. Myself and one of our great Solutions Architects Henry Carse, went along to talk to around 70 MBA students. After their lecture on visualisations by Professor Keiichi Nakata, we introduced the students to Qlik and enabled them to see how this theory could be put in to practice. 

As well as covering unique Qlik capabilities such as the Associative Difference, we also gave demos of real life use cases of our software, from examples in health services to businesses across a variety of industries. And there was even a demo involving Game of Thrones which went down very well with the students!

If you are an academic or student at a University and would be interested in getting involved in our Academic Program for similar opportunities, as well as free software and learning resources, please apply here: https://www.qlik.com/us/company/academic-program