Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
HollyJohnson
Employee
Employee

Thank you very much to all the students and educators who take the time to respond to our Academic Program Survey. Your feedback is invaluable and helps us to understand the strengths of our program and the areas in which we can improve. We are very proud that for the most part we receive an overwhelmingly positive response, here are some of the recent survey results we have had in the EMEA region throughout 2022.

HollyJohnson_0-1662479487112.jpeg

• 87% of respondents said their Academic Program experience was either ‘Somewhat Positive’ or ‘Very Positive’.
  • 76% of our educator respondents said they felt that earning a Qlik Sense qualification helped to make their students ‘Extremely Marketable’ or ‘Very Marketable’ to prospective employers.
  • When asked on a scale of 0-10, how likely they would be to recommend the Academic Program to a colleague or student, 76% gave either a 9 or a 10.

When asked to rank the most useful Academic Program resource, our QCC offering came out as the most useful:

1 – Qlik Continues Classroom Business Analyst and Data Architect Videos

2 – Data Analytics Curriculum

3 – Qlik Sense Qualifications

4 – Academic Program forum on Qlik Community

Here are some of the ways respondents described their experience with Qlik and our Academic Program:

• ‘Qlik Academic Program is practical, supportive and enables me to teach students skills…which will enhance their graduate employability’
  • ‘The Qlik Academic Program offers a very professional, straight forward entry for students into the modern, data-driven world of business intelligence applications’
  • ‘Our students felt that they gained important skills in an industry-leading tool’
  • ‘Qlik Academic Program provide great opportunities for ensuring high quality teaching for me and learning experience for my students’
  • 'Qlik Sense, one of the top 3 BI & Analytics platforms worldwide, is my favorite because of its beautiful look & feel, its easy handling, & the great support  given for all aspects of a modern cloud based BI platform.'
  • 'Thank you for the many years of support and materials, we appreciate it a lot!'

If you’d like to explore our program for yourself, and understand what all the excitement is about, follow this link to learn more: qlik.com/academicprogram