Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Qlik was recently named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: U.S. Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms 2022 Vendor Assessment . What is MarketScape?  IDC MarketScape is the IT industry’s premier vendor assessment tool, providing in-depth quantitative and qualitative technology market assessments.

The report shares “Business intelligence and analytics software is one of the most visible pieces of the technology stack that enables data-driven or data-informed decision making and greater enterprise intelligence. While data warehouses, data lakes, lake houses, and various data integration and data intelligence software form the foundation of an organization's data and analytics technology architecture, it is BIA software that data analysts, business analysts, and others in the organization interact with daily.”

Several of the reasons Qlik received its ranking are based on its end-to end platform, automation, data governance and sovereignty, and  its extended Platform Value. For the full article visit

As someone who has been working with students and educators learning Qlik for more than 10 years, this report comes as no shock to me.  For years we have seen interest from academia to learn Qlik because its such an important factor in the business world.  It's amazing to hear their feedback.  Don't take my word.  Listen to what our members have to say.  Paul De La Fuenta from Texas A&M was asked to describe his experience he answered " I love it! It was so great to use!"  Or Educator Gabriel Olivares from Universidad Andrés Bello who explained that Qlik was "Very useful for the development of management control system classes, so students can learn by creating control panels and discovering the cause-effect relationships that exist between the data".

University educators and students can learn more and apply today, https://www.qlik.com/us/company/academic-program