Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chocolate_PB
Contributor
Contributor

BambooHR Integration

Good day all.

I'm new to Blendr/Qlik, so please forgive my ignorance. Has anyone figured out how to get data pulled from BambooHR to create reports? I've set up my API key, I followed the documentation on thinking maybe I had to get the cURL set up and putting my API key in a custom code. I also tried doing Start > Input with Data > and then BambooHR Connector List, but I don't get any options when selecting inputs. This is the documentation from BambooHR that I tried. https://documentation.bamboohr.com/docs

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
kushh8
Contributor
Contributor

Recently did an audit of a number of HRIS solutions and ended up going with Namely over BambooHR. The cost was nice pro for Bamboo. But when we started future scoping a bit more, It was clear to us that Namely's built in payroll and benefit administration piece were important.

I will say that I really liked my sales rep for Bamboo and it feels like a good place to start for smaller companies. But I would look at what you want from an HRIS now and 5 years from now. If you don't see a lot of growth in team size, it might be a good option. But if your forecasting closer to 200+ employees, you may want to look at some other systems. Doing multiple implementations is a lot of work.