Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmcy2408
Contributor III
Contributor III

Call URL block - Where to add the body when method is PATCH?

Hi,

Having problems using the Call URL block.

Everything works perfectly when Method = GET, however in this instance I'm attempting to update a task on our project management tool so using PATCH.  I know the URL is correct, the headers authenticates etc and the action can be completed perfectly on Postman and MS Powerautomate, but I've no where to add the Body of what I'm trying to do within Qlik Automate.   The code for the body is below but where do I add this?

Thanks in advance

{

"Value":259

}Call URL Block.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi jmcy2408

I believe the 'params' section is what you are looking form. You can add key-values or use the raw input toggle to create your nested body. 

I notice the help text does not specify PATCH, only PUT and POST, so please let us know if the params are not sent as body. 

Kind regards, 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi jmcy2408

I believe the 'params' section is what you are looking form. You can add key-values or use the raw input toggle to create your nested body. 

I notice the help text does not specify PATCH, only PUT and POST, so please let us know if the params are not sent as body. 

Kind regards, 

jmcy2408
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Was spot on, managed to get it working using the params as suggested, final solution as below, incase it helps anyone else with a similar challenge.

Call URL Block #2.png

Thanks again

John