Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Distribute Measures & Dimensions - Issues in blocks and train

Hi guys,

Thanks for this update. I think I see a mistake in the 'Get Measure' block that is used in the Master Item Management template.

When you get the measure data the qLabelExpression is not getting the label, it's getting the qLabel.

2021-12-17 08_24_28-MasterItems - My new sheet _ Sheet - Qlik Sense — Mozilla Firefox.png

Check QAA:

2021-12-17 08_27_43-Inbox - jordy.wegman@climber.nl - Outlook.png

Now I get that the application updates the target application, but I also seems to work backwards to the original application where it overrides the Label Expression with the Label.

Also, it seems like when I do two changes, it needs to run for every change and it doesn't capture all changes at once.

So to summarize I have three issues:

1. Label Expression is not picked up in Get Measure
  2. Source application is updated while it should only update the target application
  3. The app needs to run multiple times to get all changes

Could someone give some feedback on this?

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
1 Solution
3 Replies
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi @PietMichielRappelet,

Do you know who is responsible for maintaining the templates and solving this issue? Above is not the biggest issue ever, but it makes the whole template unusable..

Thanks!

Jordy

Climber

Work smarter, not harder
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @JordyWegman 

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking into your question and will reply the soonest.
For future issues, do not hesitate to reach out to our support to submit a ticket so we can ensure a good follow-up. 

Kind regards,