Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaMajka1
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

QAA - Teams Notification Sender

Hi all,

I have created my QAA with the notifications going to slack. It's really great it's sent from the QAA user so it's pretty clear it's an automated notification. However, I needed to switch it to Teams and now, all notifications are sent from my account and that doesn't seem very well. Is there any other way to send it from "something" than create a fake Teams user?

Thank for any thoughts,

Maria

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi Maria,

I took a quick look at this Microsoft document: Get access without a user. It should be possible to create a service app that can be used for authentication in the Microsoft Graph API. You can then use the Send Message endpoint from the Graph API to send messages.

We don't support this in our current Microsoft Teams connector but you could try to implement this in our generic Oauth2 connector, more info on that can be found here: Getting started with the Oauth2 connector.

Kind regards,
Emile

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi Maria,

I took a quick look at this Microsoft document: Get access without a user. It should be possible to create a service app that can be used for authentication in the Microsoft Graph API. You can then use the Send Message endpoint from the Graph API to send messages.

We don't support this in our current Microsoft Teams connector but you could try to implement this in our generic Oauth2 connector, more info on that can be found here: Getting started with the Oauth2 connector.

Kind regards,
Emile