there must be something I'm overlooking 🤔. I have a simple QAA where I'm trying to read the main information about Qlik users.
In the Transform List I can easily read name, e-mail, etc. However, for the Roles list, I want to create separate binary fields (Developer, SharedSpaceCreator, ...).
So, I used the formula with the function List contains. However, it always returns me the "False" output. I tried to specify Developer as a string and as you see on the screenshot also as a variable containing string. Still the negative output (even if the role is there).
no there seems to be a bug/glitch there - I had to turn of formula parsing and show raw input, copy another row where i could refer to transformList and then turn on formula parsing and raw input and then i could work with the GUI again. I thought it was just a glitch for me so i didn't mentioned it.
It works fine as long as i dont run the automation, as soon as the ListUsers block has been run i cannot - GUI wise - select fields from in from my TransformList block.